Monday, June 4, 2007

Auditioning for history

Salon - And even though Dingell has mellowed, he's still tough as nails." For all the attention lavished on Speaker Nancy Pelosi Barack Obama is appealing because he's an outsider who found the center. He got over himself and discovered the beauty of all Read more here

Corsicana Daily Sun - Double-digit bass don't come easy, and the 12 pounder was tough as nails. Shift to May 15, 2007. I was 900 miles northeast of At the heart of the partial limit was a 25-inch beauty that sagged a cheap De-Liar scale to an even 10 pounds. Amazingly, the Read more here

KSAT 12 - Some people consume packs of cigarettes throughout the day. Others binge on diet soda or bite their nails. My addiction is not a health or beauty risk, but I need to stop -- because I don't think I can. I'm a celebrity gossip junkie. I meet deadlines Read more here

Boston Globe - The 32-year-old Hollywood veteran, who got her start as a child actor in films such as "E.T." and "Firestarter," keeps her beauty regimen minimal. She hardly gets her nails done, often cuts her hair herself, and rarely uses a blow dryer. Check out Read more here