Friday, July 6, 2007

Beauty and the Geek - New York Times

Beauty and the Geek - New York Times


New York Times
Beauty and the Geek
New York Times, United States - Jul 1, 2007
But when Doyle nails it, he’s hilarious. Imagining circumstances where Beth might surrender to his charms, Denis concocts this one: “If Beth went to an ...


Beauty Tips and Clips - New York Times

Beauty Tips and Clips
New York Times, United States - Jun 20, 2007
GETTING SHINIER NAILS Madeline Merced in the video, “How To; Spa Party Manicures,” says to add olive oil to the soak water, which also helps to soften and ...


Patrons of the beauty parlour opposite my home frequently block my ... - Stabroek News

Patrons of the beauty parlour opposite my home frequently block my ...
Stabroek News, Guyana - 19 hours ago
I have no problem with people wanting to cut their nails or wash their hair for two and a half hours, but when it hampers me from getting in and out of my ...