Saturday, September 22, 2007

A simple touch: The Metamorphic Technique

Great Reporter - A few weeks later, I noticed that I had stopped biting my nails – a childhood habit I had never managed to break As most practitioners will tell you, the beauty of the technique lies in its simplicity. Anyone can learn it and use it on More Info

WSAW - I laugh to myself every time that I hear it because it just nails it on the head so squarely. What 40-something person doesn't remember all of that. Granted, there are some changes that have been made for the better, but how everything has gotten More Info

Boston Globe - The 32-year-old Hollywood veteran, who got her start as a child actor in films such as "E.T." and "Firestarter," keeps her beauty regimen minimal. She hardly gets her nails done, often cuts her hair herself, and rarely uses a blow dryer. Check out More Info