Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Couple's silence speaks volumes -- Connie Schultz

Couple's silence speaks volumes -- Connie Schultz
Cleveland Plain Dealer - She had just come from a "beauty shop party" that turned her hair green and her nails a bright purple. But you can get away with such things when you're 5 and cuter than the law should allow, so everybody just looked at her and smiled, including that
Source: www.cleveland.com

Jeff Thelen's Blog
WSAW - I laugh to myself every time that I hear it because it just nails it on the head so squarely. What 40-something person doesn't remember all of that. Granted, there are some changes that have been made for the better, but how everything has gotten
Source: www.wsaw.com

Talking Fashion
Washington Post - Deputy Editor of the Sunday Source Suzanne D'Amato and washingtonpost.com Fashion and Beauty Editor Janet Bennett were online Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.: I'm a 20-something, fair-skinned with blonde hair and I've been painting my nails black or
Source: www.washingtonpost.com