Saturday, December 22, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Deposition Will Reportedly Be Videotaped; Plus John

Lindsay Lohan Deposition Will Reportedly Be Videotaped; Plus John
MTV - Drumming was handled by Josh Freese , another APC vet, and Alan Moulder ( Nine Inch Nails , the Killers ) engineered the disc Angie Martinez survived an ugly car crash late last week as she readied her first annual Angie Martinez Hair Show and Beauty

Going thin on top makes me want to tear my hair out
Daily Mail - For the women on my hate list, it's not their talent, their beauty or their riches I envy them for, but the fact that unlike My nails, if not my hair, certainly seem stronger. But I remain deeply sceptical about anyone investing in expensive cures

Øya Festival 2007: the DiS verdict
Drowned In Sound - Never had much time for Nine Inch Nails , personally, always having thought of them as subverting industrial’s alienated With the barriers between crowd and rock star firmly in place, it’s a case of here be beauty, there be fans. And as such