Sunday, December 9, 2007

Heckel: Everything I need to know about life I learned from my closet - Daily Camera

Heckel: Everything I need to know about life I learned from my closet - Daily Camera


Heckel: Everything I need to know about life I learned from my closet
Daily Camera, CO - Dec 6, 2007
By Aimee Heckel (Contact) My nails are the gateway to my soul. As a writer, my hands are where I begin. My fingers mold my scattered thoughts into ...

Source: news.google.com

California Nail Bar hits the beauty scene - Turkish Daily News (subscription)

California Nail Bar hits the beauty scene
Turkish Daily News (subscription), Turkey - Dec 7, 2007
So what is it like being in the nail bar business? “I'm not actually doing the nails, I'm running the business. And it's a fun business. ...

Source: news.google.com

How To Look Glamorous Without Breaking The Bank - WJACtv.com

How To Look Glamorous Without Breaking The Bank
WJACtv.com, PA - Dec 3, 2007
To complement your red nails, Good Housekeeping suggests adding red lipstick. A sheer red lipstick will give you great holiday color. ...

Source: news.google.com

The age of beauty? - Belfast Telegraph

Belfast Telegraph

The age of beauty?
Belfast Telegraph, United Kingdom - Nov 22, 2007
"My friends and I love going bowling or to the cinema and we have thought about going to a beauty salon to get our nails done for our next outing - I heard ...

Source: news.google.com