Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I didn’t really have a problem with my face...but they did - Times Online

I didn’t really have a problem with my face...but they did - Times Online


I didn’t really have a problem with my face...but they did
Times Online, UK - 18 hours ago
I feared a public dressing down from the angry Korean woman who’d spent 15 minutes sculpting my nails. Already she’d summed up my hair situation with the ...


Winter Beauty Tips to Keep Hair, Skin, and Nails Healthy - PR-USA.net (press release)

Winter Beauty Tips to Keep Hair, Skin, and Nails Healthy
PR-USA.net (press release), Bulgaria - Nov 20, 2007
During the cold winter months, your beauty routine needs an extra kick. Summer humidity, as rough as it is, actually helps keep our skin, nails, ...


California Nail Bar hits the beauty scene - Turkish Daily News (subscription)

California Nail Bar hits the beauty scene
Turkish Daily News (subscription), Turkey - Dec 7, 2007
So what is it like being in the nail bar business? “I'm not actually doing the nails, I'm running the business. And it's a fun business. ...