Saturday, December 15, 2007

I didn’t really have a problem with my face...but they did - Times Online

I didn’t really have a problem with my face...but they did - Times Online


I didn’t really have a problem with my face...but they did
Times Online, UK - Dec 11, 2007
I feared a public dressing down from the angry Korean woman who’d spent 15 minutes sculpting my nails. Already she’d summed up my hair situation with the ...


French Manicure 101 - Divine

French Manicure 101
Divine, Canada - Dec 12, 2007
*Make sure you’re getting enough magnesium, vitamin A, calcium and zinc. These nutrients are essential for the beauty of your nails.


Savage makes degrading comments about House Speaker, other ... - Media Matters for America

Savage makes degrading comments about House Speaker, other ...
Media Matters for America, DC - 2 hours ago
Where'd you read about it? In The New Yorker? While you're getting your nails done? In the beauty parlor while getting your hair done? ...